When: Saturday, November 12 & January 14, 2017
Schedule:Both Saturdays meet from 8a-1p - One Individual Follow-Up Session Is Included
Cost:$399 Before September 30("Early Bird Rate") $499 Beginning October 1st
Space is limited due to the personalized nature of this event.
Checks should be made payable to Catch23 Performance or you may pay with a debit or credit card by clicking the registration image above or clicking here.
We do not charge a processing fee for debit or credit cards.
* This is not a therapy group, and registration does not assume a counseling relationship is being established. If you are currently working with a therapist, or coach, we will gladly provide a follow up summary for you to take back and continue your individual work.
Deposits and all registrations are non-refundable and reserve your spot for the workshop, meaning we will not allow anyone else to take that spot from you. It MAY be transferred to another participant who qualifies, in case of an emergency. In some cases, an individual phone call or session may be required to assess your readiness for this event.
Location: Physical location for this workshop will be given ONLY to registered participants to ensure privacy. Unless otherwise noted, workshops are held in Nashville or within 30 miles to accommodate ease of those flying in. If you need help with transportation, or nearby hotel information, please email Ryan@catch23performance.com
"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight, but no vision." - Helen Keller
This event WILL sell out! Reserve your spot today!
NASHVILLE, TN |
NOVEMBER 12 & JANUARY 14 8a-1p
Limited space due to highly personalized nature.
* Registration is first come and we cannot guarantee the availability of space.
When capacity has been met, interested participants will be placed on a waiting list.
What do you REALLY want in 2017?
- Increased Finances/Wealth - Improved Health/Fitness - Better Relationships
- Personal Growth - Change Careers/Start a Business - Travel
- Develop New Skills - Work/Life Balance - More Relaxation & FUN?
- Spiritual Insight - Short-term & Long-term Goals... with a plan!
Whatever 'it' is, without a vision for your life, it won't happen and you'll end up living someone else's expectations for you. If you wait until 2017 to get clear about YOUR vision, you'll start off behind so Vision 2017 includes a 2-day workshop, Saturday, November 12, 2016 and Saturday, January 14th, 2017 PLUS an individual follow up session is included in the registration. (Additional $150 Value, Included!)
This 2-day event gives time to brainstorm, work through guided imagery and goal setting, along with other personalized exercises with space between to evaluate and get specific.
In January, we'll close with our assembled vision boards, ready to tackle 2017!
VISION 2017TM Registration Page
Kaci Allen, MSCMHC
150 Bowling Avenue
Nashville TN 37205
Kaci Allen, MSCMHC
- Couples Counseling
- Depression & Anxiety
- Family of Origin
- Abuse (Physical/Verbal/Spiritual)
- Self-esteem/ Identity
- Trust & Fear of Intimacy
- Sexual Assault
- Coping Skills
- Sexual Identity
- Addictive Behaviors
- PLAY Therapy